The Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s is a strong gaming smartphone that has got good acclaim for its cutting-edge technology and outstanding gaming abilities.This device’s firmware and stock ROM are vital components that play an important part in maintaining its performance and stability.
In this post, we will look in depth at the Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s NX679s’ firmware and stock ROM, giving you a complete tutorial on all you need to know about these vital parts.
Understanding the Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Firmware
Firmware is a type of software that comes pre-installed on the hardware of a device and provides low-level control over the hardware itself.The firmware on the Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679sis in charge of managing the device’s basic functions, such as power management, device boot-up, and input/output operations.
In addition to these fundamental functions, the Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679sfirmware supports other critical system-level processes, such as the device’s wireless and Bluetooth capabilities.
Why Update the Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Firmware
Updating the firmware on your Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679sis key to ensuring continues to work that the device properly.Firmware updates can improve the device’s performance, security, and stability, as well as fix any bugs or issues that have been discovered.
Updating the Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Firmware
Supported Phone: Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s
Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Instruction To Install Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Firmware:
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool’s Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool.
Guide to Install Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Stock ROM using Mi Flash Tool:
1. Turn Off your phone.
2. Now, you need to boot into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and hold the Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
Guide to Install Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Recovery ROM:
1. Download the MIUI recovery ROM. And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
3. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
Guide to Install Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Fastboot ROM:
1. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
2. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
3. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for a few seconds.
4. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
Once your phone is in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
5. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
6. Now go to the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
7. Now go back to the Flash tool and paste that path into the “Select” Option.
8. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
From here check the Clean all option. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in case you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option.
9. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Nubia Red Magic 7S NX679s Firmware“.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from using the information in this guide.