Modules are a great option to extend the functions of a rooted Android. If you have one with Magisk. At that time the MIUI + module (also known as MIUIPlus) did not exist because without a doubt we would have included it in the list.
MIUI + is a module for Magisk that allows you to have the functions of MIUI 12.5 on mobile with MIUI 12. So, if your Xiaomi did not enter the list of mobiles that will receive MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition in Spain, you may be interested in this module. Next, we explain everything it can do and where to download it.
Everything you need to know about MIUI +, the module that will give a new life to your Xiaomi
As we mentioned before, MIUI + is a module for Magisk. So you need to have root and Magisk to install it. In addition, your mobile must have a version of MIUI installed, preferably 12. What this module will do is add all the news from MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition to your smartphone along with a series of patches, corrections, and improvements that we will detail below.[quads id=2]
This is what MIUI + will add to your mobile with Magisk
- Latest MIUI wallpapers
- Refurbished icons
- The MIUI 12.5 Power menu (on / off)
- SafetyNet Patch
- Screen recording at 90 FPS
- Transparent gesture panel
- IOS 14.5 emojis pre-installed
- Smooth interface transitions
- System performance improvements
- Accelerated start
- Faster loading web pages
- Enhanced auto brightness
- Greater customization with interface sounds
- Maximum WiFi bandwidth increased
- New settings to avoid overheating while charging
- Ability to activate noise reduction during calls
- HiFi mode enabled
- Wavelet equalizer
- And other minor changes
What mobiles are compatible with MIUI +?
Having MIUI 12, root, and Magisk is not enough to install MIUIPlus. It is also necessary that your mobile model is compatible with this module and, for now, the only officially compatible ones are:
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9T / 9T Pro
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 8 / 8T / 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 10/10 Pro
- Redmi 5
- Redmi 8 / 8A
- Redmi 9
- POCO X3 NFC / X3 Pro
According to the developer, it should work without problems on any Xiaomi with MIUI 12 based on Android 11 or 10.
Where to download MIUI + and how to install it?
Do you meet all the requirements? Then download the MIUI + module from the Xiaomiui Mod Cloud channel of Telegram. This community of developers has a good reputation for sharing modules, so you don’t have to worry.
Ah! And if you don’t know how to install it, we recommend that you watch the video that we leave here. The steps to follow are these:
- Open Magisk Manager.
- Press the icon of the module.
- Click on Install from Storage.
- Find and choose the downloaded module: Magisk-MIUI + _v.2.0.0.zip.
- Ready! Wait for it to install and restart your device.
Anyway, you can click the link below if you want to know more about this module.