Nova C10 Nougat Stock ROM Firmware Flash Files
Today I am going to show you on How to Install Stock ROM on Nova C10. Here’s the list of Stock ROM for Nova C10. You can now Install the Stock Firmware for Nova C10 using the SP Flash Tool. Download the ROM that we have listed in this article below. Additionally, you can update your Nova C10 mobile phone anytime, you can also install the Stock Firmware build to go back to the older version also. In a case for those who have bricked your device, then you can restore the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Additionally, if you think your Nova C10 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on your Nova C10. Nova C10 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Here is the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update but once we see the new update or incremental update we will keep the post updated. To install the Stock Firmware on Nova C10, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SpFlashtool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Nova C10 smartphone
How to Flash Firmware on Nova C10:
The Benefit Nova C10 Of Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Nova C10 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Nova C10, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Nova C10 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Nova C10 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nova C10
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
|Download||Nova C10 MT6580 20180530 7.0.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Nova C10:
- Supported Phone: Nova C10
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Nova C10 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Nova C10:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.