in this article, I will guide you on how to root Neffos X20 after bootloader unlock. There are various reasons to root Neffos X20.
For example, you want to remove the FRP lock from it. Installation of custom ROMs and removing pre-installed OEM apps.
Neffos X20 Root – Unlock Bootloader
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
In the first section, we will talk about Neffos X20 Root Pros and cons.
The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the “ and root Neffos X20“.
And in the last part, we will guide you on how to unlock bootloader install and root Neffos X20.
Neffos X20 Root Pros And Cons:
|Installation of custom ROMs||It can brick your device|
|Removing pre-installed OEM apps||No more warranty|
|Ad-blocking for all apps||Tweaking risks|
|Installing incompatible apps||Update and OTA problems|
|More display options and internal storage||CPU Clocking can hard brick your phone|
|Greater battery life and speed|
|Making full device backups|
|CPU Clocking and more tweaking|
Pre-requirements To Root Neffos X20
1. Before going to ‘Root Neffos X20’ you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Universal ADB Drivers here (If your PC have already drivers installed then skip this)
Unlock Bootloader of Neffos X20
1. Connect your Neffos X20 Device to the computer, in Fastboot Mode. You can reboot your device to fastboot using the command in ADB terminal:
adb reboot bootloader
2. Now, open the Adb Terminal in PC, and then just enter this command:
fastboot oem unlock-go Or fastboot oem unlock
3. your device will be reboot automatically. Now, you can Root Neffos X20, as the bootloader of your device is already unlocked.
How To Root Neffos X20
- We download Neffos X20 Firmware (from web or Manufacture)
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img Placed in Download Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform-tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform-tools Folder
- type below code
unlock the bootloader by Sending below command:
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
Flash Root Files by Sending below code:
fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.
Download the Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your mobile is rooted or not. If you want to unroot open SuperSu app click on Full Unroot.
- Did you read and understand the Full Guide Before root Neffos X20?
- Are you willing to risk facing and trying to fix the disadvantages of rooting your device?
- Have you made a backup for your device before it is attempted to be rooted?
If your answer to these three questions is a ‘yes’, then you should be ready to handle rooting your device and facing the consequences and benefits.
If your answer is ‘no’ to all three questions, then you should probably think a few more times before you take the leap. Or leave out rooting your device altogether.