MyPhone A848i Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
Download Official MyPhone A848i Firmware. If you have a MyPhone A848i Smartphone. And You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File For it. Then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
MyPhone A848i Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the MyPhone A848i as we use for Myphone V7. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your MyPhone A848i.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of MyPhone A848i Firmware:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re MyPhone A848i is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on MyPhone A848i, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on MyPhone A848i through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your MyPhone A848i device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- MyPhone A848i Keeps Rebooting;
- MyPhone A848i Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- MyPhone A848i Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- MyPhone A848i Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation
MyPhone A848i Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: MyPhone A848i
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6577
- Os: Android 4.4.2
Pre-requirements to Install MyPhone A848i Firmware:
- Supported Phone: MyPhone A848i
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- MyPhone A848i Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- MyPhone A848i VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing MyPhone A848i Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install MyPhone A848i Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download MyPhone A848i Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction MyPhone A848i Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.