Download Multilaser MS70 MT6753 Android 5.1 Firmware Flash FilesIn case you’ve bricked your Phone or simply Wish to clean install the Stock ROM on Multilaser MS70 then you definitely are in the best place. Multilaser MS70 is based on MTK CPU. To install Stock firmware on Multilaser MS70 Media Tek powered device, you require Flashing Tool known as Sp Flash Tool, Formally also called Smart Phone Flashing Tool. Download the Multilaser MS70 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool, then you can carry out our instructions on setting up the firmware on Multilaser MS70.
Multilaser MS70 MT6753 Android 5.1 Firmware Flash Files
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Multilaser MS70. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Multilaser MS70.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool with Multilaser MS70 you first need to properly install the latest Vcom USB Drivers for Multilaser MS70.
The Benefit Multilaser MS70 Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Multilaser MS70
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Multilaser MS70
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Multilaser MS70
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Multilaser MS70
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
|Download||Multilaser MS70 – Update V16|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Multilaser MS70:
- Supported Phone: Multilaser MS70
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
Instructions to Install Firmware on Multilaser MS70:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.