This article contains the XBO M8 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your XBO M8 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The XBO M8 is Run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS Powered by MediaTek MT6572 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
XBO M8 Firmware Flash Files [Stock ROM]:
Some cases, We have bricked our XBO M8. After that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your XBO M8 lag or has a problem. Then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the XBO M8.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of XBO M8 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your XBO M8
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade XBO M8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on XBO M8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
XBO M8 Stock Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: XBO M8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MT6572
Pre-requirements to Install Firmware on XBO M8:
- Supported Phone: XBO M8
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- XBO M8 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- XBO M8 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing XBO M8 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on XBO M8:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download XBO M8 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction XBO M8 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.