Flash Mobicel Rebel firmware with sp flash tool using MT6570 scatter file. And bypass FRP lock makes a hard reset also you can use it for software update or downgrade.
How To Flash Mobicel Rebel Firmware File [Stock ROM]
This article contains the Mobicel Rebel Stock ROM Firmware Flash File that will allow you to recover your Mobicel Rebel mobile into its initial Factory state.
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Mobicel Rebel. If you have Mobicel Rebel Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in the right place, you have to do this by using the Below Tutorial.
The Benefit Of Mobicel Rebel Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Mobicel Rebel is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Mobicel Rebel, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Mobicel Rebel through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Mobicel Rebel device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Mobicel Rebel Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Mobicel Rebel
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6572
|Download||Mobicel Rebel MT6572 02052017.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Mobicel Rebel Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Mobicel Rebel
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Mobicel Rebel Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Mobicel Rebel. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Mobicel Rebel by installing Stock Firmware.
- Mobicel Rebel Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Mobicel Rebel USB driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Mobicel Rebel MT6572 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Mobicel Rebel:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Mobicel Rebel MT6572 Firmware for your phone.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.