Mito A73 Connect To Camera Error error actually occurs because of internal memory is full. So that some applications cannot work properly because there is no space in internal memory.
For those of you who are experiencing Mito A73 Connect To Camera Error, Here is how to fix the Mito A73 Connect To Camera Error.
I suggest you to first install Mito A73 Stock ROM and check if it works for you. even after flashing the firmware you camera is not working then follow the below procedure.
How To Fix Mito A73 Connect To Camera Error:
- First of all Root your Mito A73
- Install root explorer on Mito A73
- Open root explorer
- Allow by superuser/king root
- Move all the file fixes that you have downloaded to the system/lib folder.
- If the message appears to replace select Replace
- Then restart Mito A73 and now check your camera is working fine.