Micromax Bolt D200 MediaTek MT6571 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Stock Rom Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
Pre Requirements To Flash Micromax Bolt D200 MT6571 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Stock Rom :-
- SP Flash tool – Download it here
- Android ADB drivers For Micromax Bolt D200 MediaTek MT6571 here
- Download Stock Rom Micromax_D200_SW_V0.0.8_HW_V1.0_070215
- Download Stock Rom Micromax_D200_V2_170715
- Laptop or Desktop Computer 5. USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones.
Flash a Backup or ROM with SP Flash Tool Disclaimer :-
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
4. Open the folder you extract it to and locate flash_tool, double click on it to open.
5. Once it is launched, hit the Scatter-loading button
6. Locate the scatter file in the backup or Rom of the phone that you downloaded. It’s usually a text file. (ALWAYS only load a ROM that is 100% made for your phone, flashing a wrong ROM may make your phone non-bootable).
7. Hit the “Download’ button in SP Flash Tool to begin the flashing process
9. Once the Flashing is complete you will see a green circle confirming… With Download OK.
10. Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your phone from the computer. Congratulation, your Smartphone is now flashed with the new Stock Rom you downloaded.
If your phone bootloops, remove battery and boot into recovery mode. Factory reset the phone.
Stay Glued for the updates about different Smartphones Latest Stock ROMs with downloading links and the instruction on how to get it done.