Micromax Bolt D200 MediaTek MT6571 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Stock Rom Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
Pre Requirements To Flash Micromax Bolt D200 MT6571 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Stock Rom:-
- SP Flash tool
- Android ADB drivers For Micromax Bolt D200 MediaTek MT6571 here
- Download Stock Rom Micromax_D200_SW_V0.0.8_HW_V1.0_070215
- Download Stock Rom Micromax_D200_V2_170715
- Laptop or Desktop Computer 5. USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones.
Instructions to Flash Micromax Bolt D200 Stock ROM:
1. First of all Download the ‘Micromax Bolt D200 flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and extract the sp flash tool.
2. Then download the Micromax Bolt D200 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the Micromax Bolt D200 firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press volume up or volume down button at the same time.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your Micromax Bolt D200.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Micromax Bolt D200 Firmware With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full guide before flashing “Micromax Bolt D200 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Micromax Bolt D200 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.