How To Flash Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware File [ROM]
Download Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware from right here. flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android expertise once more. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the Meizu Pro 6 M80 scatter file.
Meizu Pro 6 M80 Specs:
Meizu Pro 6 smartphone was launched in April 2016. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 423 pixels per inch (PPI).
Meizu Pro 6 comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Meizu Pro 6 runs Android and is powered by a 2,560mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Meizu Pro 6 on the rear packs a 21.16-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Meizu Pro 6 based on Android and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage. The Meizu Pro 6 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Meizu Pro 6 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Meizu Pro 6 measures 147.70 x 70.80 x 7.25mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams.
How To Unbrick Meizu Pro 6 M80 With Sp Flash tool using Stock Flash Files:
This article contains the Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Meizu Pro 6 M80 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Meizu Pro 6 M80. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Meizu Pro 6 M80.
The Advantages Of Meizu Pro 6 M80 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Meizu Pro 6 M80 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Meizu Pro 6 M80, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Meizu Pro 6 M80 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Meizu Pro 6 M80 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Meizu Pro 6 M80 Keeps Rebooting;
- Meizu Pro 6 M80 Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Meizu Pro 6 M80 Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Meizu Pro 6 M80 Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Meizu Pro 6 M80 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Meizu Pro 6 M80
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6797
- Os: Android
Download Meizu Pro 6 M80 Flash File
140715-sign-5b70b3cad6_MT6797.rar | Mshare
20160907180806_intl_prd_stable_126.96.36.199_MT6797.rar | Mshare
Firmware upgrade V7.4.0.rar| Mshare
2016.04.22-17.39.06-sign_MT6797.rar | Mshare
Pre-requirements to Install Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Meizu Pro 6 M80
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Meizu Pro 6 M80 Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Meizu Pro 6 M80 IMEI NVRAM
Download Meizu Pro 6 M80 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Meizu Pro 6 M80 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Meizu Pro 6 M80 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Meizu Pro 6 M80 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware:
1. Download Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Meizu Pro 6 M80 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Meizu Pro 6 M80 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Meizu Pro 6 M80 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Meizu Pro 6 M80 stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Meizu Pro 6 M80 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
IMEI invalid after flashing the Stock ROM or firmware flash file is a normal issue that often comes in Media Tek Meizu Pro 6 M80 phones. if you facing this issue then don’t worry this is normal and you can repair it by your self. if you search on the internet there are so many tools available that can fix your Invalid IMEI issue. Today I am going to solve Meizu Pro 6 M80 invalid IMEI issue with a very simple tool. we will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix Meizu Pro 6 M80 Invalid IMEI nulled problem.
How To Repair Meizu Pro 6 M80 Invalid IMEI
We will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix Meizu Pro 6 M80 Invalid IMEI nulled problem. there is also a chance of unknown baseband issue to check baseband go to your phone setting > about phone > baseband version if there is no version detail and it only says unknown baseband then I recommend you to first flash stock firmware and then come to this page again.
Requirements To Repair Meizu Pro 6 M80 Invalid IMEI :
Download Maui META Imei Repair Tool.
Download Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on the PC.
Step 1. Unzip Maui META, install it on the PC then run as Administrator. It should be installed to Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder depending on your PC’s architecture.
Step 2. Wait till the Maui META dashboard appears with a red circle. Under Connection Type, select the option which best describes your device.
Step 3. Click Reconnect at the top–right corner. The color of the circle should start changing between red and green. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) and connect it to the PC without holding any button on the phone.
Step 4. The phone should boot up then get stuck at boot animation. Not to worry, its in META mode. The circle should now be yellow in color, indicating that the phone has been successfully detected.
Step 5. In the Get version box, click Get target version to confirm that the phone has been detected. The phone’s details should appear.
Step 6. You can now minimize the Get version box.
Step 7. Click on the drop-down at the top left corner and select IMEI download.
Step 8. The IMEI Download box should pop up. Click on Change NVRAM Database File.
Step 9. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the BPLGUInfo file (often named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**…), select it then click Open.
Step 10. You should see the path to the DB file under NVRAM Database File. Click SIM_1 or SIM_2depending on which you wish to write IMEI to. Now, enter the first 14 digits of the IMEI you wish to write. The digit entered in the CheckSum box will be the 15th digit of the IMEI. Once done, click Download To Flash (If IMEI keeps disappearing after a factory reset then try clicking Upload From Flash instead)
Step 11. Once the IMEI has been successfully written to the selected SIM slot on the phone, you should see a message at the bottom saying Download IMEI to flash successfully.
Step 12. Switch off the phone either by taking out then reinserting the battery or holding the power button till it goes off. Once off, boot up the phone and dial *#06# to confirm that the IMEI was successfully written to the phone.
- You can also use Maui Meta to write Serial Number back to your device by selecting the Barcode option. The Barcode is 63 to 64 characters long. The First 23 characters are the Product Number followed by the Serial Number then other characters.
- To write a Serial Number of 0123456789ABCDEF for example,
- We’ll assume that the product number is 11223344556677889900XYZ. Barcode of 63 characters would then be
Bypass Frp Lock Meizu Pro 6 M80 Remove Gmail Account
If you perform a Factory Data Reset on Meizu Pro 6 M80, all settings come back to the factory default settings. Almost all files are removed, such as documents and downloaded applications. For those who have a Google Account set up on the Meizu Pro 6 M80, FRP is active. Which means that after the reset, you’ll be required to sign in to the Google Account using the login name and security password. For those who have many different Google Accounts set up on the Meizu Pro 6 M80, can sign in using any of the accounts.
If an unauthorized person attempts to reset the Meizu Pro 6 M80 by a different method, the Meizu Pro 6 M80 would still require log-in using the Google account information. Which means in case your Meizu Pro 6 M80 is dropped or thieved, another person may not have the ability to reset it and use it.
Even if you reset your Meizu Pro 6 M80, but don’t remember your Google login name and/or password, the Meizu Pro 6 M80 device cannot be used. In that situation, you can do one of these:
If you know your Google login name but cannot remember the actual password, you can reset your password on the device, or at www.google.com. It can take up to 24 hours for a new password to sync with all registered devices. After 24 hours, you can try logging in to your Meizu Pro 6 M80 phone with the new password.
For those who have multiple Google Accounts, and you cannot remember which Google Account you set up on your Meizu Pro 6 M80, visit https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager.
Bypass Frp Lock Meizu Pro 6 M80 Remove Gmail Account:
In this guide, I’m going to be showing You how you can format a single partition of Meizu Pro 6 M80 device by using SP Flash tool. The goal of the article is, for example, Your Meizu Pro 6 M80 is FRP locked. All You need is to format FRP partition or possibly You need to perform a factory reset but If you’re can not boot into recovery mode for whatever reason. All you have to is to format user data & cache partitions, that is for factory reset For the requirements of this tutorial, all you have to is SP Flash tool, the Meizu Pro 6 M80 scatter file so you can get the values of the partitions(s) You need to format and Notepad++ to open the scatter file and get the values.
Requirements To Bypass Meizu Pro 6 M80 FRP Lock Remove Google Account:
- Download the latest SP flash tool
- Manually install Mediatek VCOM drivers
- Download Notepad++
- Scatter file for your device. You can extract this from the Stock ROM.
Instructions to Bypass Frp Lock Meizu Pro 6 M80 And Remove Gmail Account:
Step 1. Extract the content of the SP flash tool zip file and Launch SP flash tool.
Step 2. Select the scatter file for your device by clicking choose besides the scatter-loading file’s drop-down bar.
Step 3. In the windows that appear next, navigate to and select the scatter file.
Step 4. You should now be taken back to the SP flash tool window, Click on the Format tab.
Step 5. Tick the checkbox beside “Manual format flash”.
Step 6. Open windows explorer and navigate to the location of the scatter file you selected earlier on then open it using Notepad++.
Step 7. Scroll down the contents of the scatter file till you get to the partition you wish to format [in my case, I’m trying to format FRP partition].
Step 8. Input the values of Linear_start addr and partition_size into SP flash tool then Click on Start
Step 9. Power off the phone (with the battery in) then connect to the PC via a USB cord. Once successful, you should get a green tick.
Step 10. Boot up the device.
Follow detail instruction on how to remove FRP lock and bypass Gmail account on Meizu Pro 6 M80 with sp flash tool.