Welcome To all in one thread for Meizu 17 Pro in this post I will share all kinds of Meizu 17 Pro Firmware With you. Like Ota software update fastboot ROM And QFIL flash tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Meizu 17 Pro software upgrade.
How To Flash Meizu 17 Pro Stock ROM:
“Meizu 17 Pro Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Meizu 17 Pro Stock Rom.
The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Pre-requirements to Install Meizu 17 Pro Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Meizu 17 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Take Meizu 17 Pro Full Backup
Before going to install Meizu 17 Pro stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- Download Meizu 17 Pro Flash Tool And Drivers:
- A. Download and install Meizu 17 Pro Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by Qualcomm chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- B. We use the QFIL QPST Flash Tool for as Meizu 17 Pro Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of Qualcomm phones.
Instructions to Flash Meizu 17 Pro Stock ROM:
1. Download and install the driver and tool above. Then launch the QFIL tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the QFIL tool, select the files, in turn, select the files in the WW_ZS670KS_184.108.40.206_MR0.1_20200831_release-user.raw ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10.
5: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
6. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
- Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using the QFIL Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction Firmware Flashing With Qfil Flash Tool.
Meizu 17 Pro Firmware Details:
|Gapps: Included||No Root|
|Device Supported: Meizu 17 Pro||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool Supported: QPST Tool – QFIL||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: SM8250 Snapdragon 865||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android 10||Pre-installed OEM apps|