Maxtron V13 Firmware Flash File [Stock Rom]
If your Maxtron V13 mobile has been damaged for any reason. And you want to fix it at home by flashing Maxtron V13 firmware. So your search on the Internet has ended. Today I tell you the easy way to flash Maxtron V13 firmware. By following which you can make your phone back to work again. Yes. All the following software are free of charge in this article.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Maxtron V13 Firmware on Maxtron V13. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Maxtron V13. Some cases, We have bricked our Maxtron V13, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Maxtron V13 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Maxtron V13.
We will use the SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash File. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.
The Benefit Of Maxtron V13 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Maxtron V13
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Maxtron V13
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Maxtron V13
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Maxtron V13 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Maxtron V13
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD SP7731C
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pre-requirements to Install Maxtron V13 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Maxtron V13
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Maxtron V13 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Maxtron V13 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing Maxtron V13 Firmware: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Maxtron V13 Firmware: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to Install Maxtron V13 Firmware:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Maxtron V13 Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Maxtron V13 Firmware Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.