LG V30 Official Stock Firmware Kdz Flash Files
Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing LG V30 Stock Rom.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade LG V30 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
Instructions Flashing LG V30 With LG Flash Tool 2014 :-
- Extract/Unzip the LG Flash Tool 2014 .zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
- Double-click/Run LGFlashTool2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool.If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
Power off your LG device
- Press and hold Volume Up button.
Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
- Now load the .kdz firmware file into LG Flash Tool window on your PC. Click the Browse button at the end of the “Select KDZ file” line. Leave every other option as is in the LG Flash Tool window
- Once you’ve selected .kdz firmware file, click “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
- Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
- You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button and proceed.
- Now you’ll see “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list. And remember to NOT tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
- You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. This is okay. don’t disconnect your phone at this point
- firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
- After flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Instructions Flashing LG V30 With LGUP Flash Tool :-
- Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
- Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
- Download LGUP DLL
- First Install the DLL file, then install LGUP file on your PC.
- run LGUP tool on your PC.
- Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
- LG V30 will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the files path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- click on the start button and the process will be started.
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
- Unplug your device, Done!!!
- You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.