Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
Pre Requirements To Install Cwm Recovery LGOptimus L3 E400
- installed the USB drivers Here
- Have Root access mobile Here.
- Download and unzip original_recovery_E400.rar
- On your mobile, enable the USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development > check Debug USB .
- Connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable.
- In the unzipped folder original_recovery_E400 , run the file for Windows. A command window opens.
- Press the key Enter to start the installation.
- Wait for the setup.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer and restart your mobile.
- Here, the CWM is installed
To restart in recovery, install an application like Quick reboot for example.