LG L4 II Dual E445 is quite different from other LG phones. Because this phone has a MediaTek MT6575 processor installed. Therefore the LG Flash Tool is not used to flash LG E445. Most users encounter different types of errors when they flash this phone. The main reason is that Sp Flashing Tool used to flash it. As we know It is very important to have a scatter file to flash the phone in the Sp Flashing Tool. so in this article, I manage to give you all info and flash files for LG L4 II Dual E445 that contain the scatter file also and you can easily use this firmware with Sp Flash Tool
LG L4 II Dual E445 Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your MediaTek device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your Phone if you ever got software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash LG L4 II Dual E445 Android 4.1.2 With Sp Flash Tool:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.