LG F510K G Flex2 LTE-A Official Firmware Flash Files
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For LG Phone. If you have umer Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM - Flash File For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
This article contains the LG Phone Stock Rom Firmware Flash File that will allow you to recover your LG Phone into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You'll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device, brick your device, modify your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade or Unbrick LG Phone/ And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The umer Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing umer Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
How To Unbrick F510K G Flex2 LTE-A With LG Flash Tool 2014:
- Extract/Unzip the LG Flash Tool 2014 .zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
- Double-click/Run LGFlashTool2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool. If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
Power off your LG device
- Press and hold Volume Up button.
Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
- Now load the .kdz firmware file into LG Flash Tool window on your PC. Click the Browse button at the end of the “Select KDZ file” line. Leave every other option as is in the LG Flash Tool window
- Once you’ve selected .kdz firmware file, click the “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
- Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
- You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button and proceed.
- Now you’ll see “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list. And remember to NOT tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
- You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. This is okay. don’t disconnect your phone at this point
- firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
- After the flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Instructions Flashing With LGUP Flash Tool:
- Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
- Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
- Download LGUP DLL
- First Install the DLL file, then install LGUP file on your PC.
- run LGUP tool on your PC.
- Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
- LG G4 Stylus will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the file's path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- click on the start button and the process will be started.
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
- Unplug your device, Done!!!
- You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.