This specific firmware download package for LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I comes with a Stock ROM of LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
The current update includes Android 9.0 with the January 2019 Android Security patch. Remember that this update is just a maintenance update with a security patch and types of bug fixes.
LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
If your LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I device is corrupt or bricked. Download LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to a working condition again.
“LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Stock Rom.
The Benefit Of LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-requirements to Install LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Full Backup
Before going to install LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
Instructions to Flash LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Stock ROM:
1. Extract/Unzip the LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I flash tool.zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
2. Run LG flash tool 2014.exe file to Open LG flash tool. If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
3. Boot your LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I device into Download Mode:
How To Start LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I download mode?
Power off your LG device
Press and hold the Volume Up button.
Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
4. Now load the LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I firmware.kdz file into LG Flash Tool window on your pc.
5. Click the browse button at the end of the “Select LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I firmware.kdz file” line. Leave every other option as is on the LG Flash Tool window.
6. Once you’ve selected LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I firmware.kdz, click the CSE Flash button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
7. Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data, and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
9. You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window; it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button to proceed.
10. Now you’ll see the “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list.
And remember NOT to tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed.” This is okay. Don’t disconnect your phone at this point.
LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
After the flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes, so keep patience and wait.
Instructions To Flash LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I With LGUP Firmware Tool:
1. Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
2. Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
3. Download LGUP DLL
5. First Install the DLL file, then install LG UP file on your PC.
6. Run the LG UP tool on your PC.
7. Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
8. LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I will be listed on the screen of the LG UP tool.
9. Now click on the Upgrade option in LG UP and choose the file’s path. Locate the LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I firmware KDZ file and select it.
10. Click on the start button, and the process will be started.
11. Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
Unplug your device, Done!!!
You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on LG Aristo 4 Plus X320TA10I must have a 70–80% charge.
Download LG Aristo 4 plus Firmware X320TA10I Update
- Model: LMX320TA
- Suffix: ATMOOP
- Buyer: TMO
- Software Version: X320TA10I_04
- OS Version:P
- File Name:X320TA10i_04_TMO_US_OP_0121.kdz
- KDZ File size:2844941455