This specific firmware download package for LG AKA LGH788TR comes with a Stock ROM of LG AKA LGH788TR. This helps you to bypass the FRP lock and revert from root and custom ROM.
LG AKA LGH788TR Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
If your LG AKA LGH788TR device is corrupt or bricked. Download LG AKA LGH788TR firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to working condition again.
“LG AKA LGH788TR Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone LG AKA LGH788TR Stock Rom.
The Benefit Of LG AKA LGH788TR Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your LG AKA LGH788TR
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
LG AKA LGH788TR Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: LG AKA LGH788TR
- Tool Supported: LG Flash Tool 2014 And LGUP Tool
- Os Ver: Android 4.4
LG AKA LGH788TR.kdz
Pre-requirements to Install LG AKA LGH788TR Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: LG AKA LGH788TR
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take LG AKA LGH788TR Full Backup
Before going to install LG AKA LGH788TR stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download LG AKA LGH788TR Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
Instructions to Flash LG AKA LGH788TR Stock ROM:
1. Extract/Unzip the LG AKA LGH788TR flash tool.zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
2. Run the LG flash tool 2014.exe file to Open the LG flash tool. If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from
3. Boot your LG AKA LGH788TR device into Download Mode:
How To Start LG AKA LGH788TR download mode?
Power off your LG device
Press and hold the Volume Up button.
Connect your device to your PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
4. Now load the LG AKA LGH788TR firmware.kdz file into the LG Flash Tool window on your pc.
5. Click the browse button at the end of the “Select LG AKA LGH788TR firmware.kdz file” line. Leave every other option as is on the LG Flash Tool window.
6. Once you’ve selected LG AKA LGH788TR firmware.kdz, click the CSE Flash button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
7. Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data, and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
9. You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window; it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button to proceed.
10. Now you’ll see the “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list.
And remember NOT to tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed.” This is okay. Don’t disconnect your phone at this point.
LG AKA LGH788TR firmware updates progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
After the flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes, so keep patience and wait.
Instructions To Flash LG AKA LGH788TR With LGUP Firmware Tool:
1. Download and install
2. Download the Latest
5. First Install the DLL file, then install the LG UP file on your PC.
6. Run the LG UP tool on your PC.
7. Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
8. LG AKA LGH788TR will be listed on the screen of the LG UP tool.
9. Now click on the Upgrade option in LG UP and choose the file’s path. Locate the LG AKA LGH788TR firmware KDZ file and select it.
10. Click on the start button, and the process will be started.
11. Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
Unplug your device, Done!!!
You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “LG AKA LGH788TR Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on LG AKA LGH788TR must have a 70–80% charge.