This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Lenovo S660 Firmware. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find Lenovo S660 Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Lenovo S660 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
The Lenovo S660 is powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. It measures 137.00 x 68.80 x 9.95 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 151.00 grams.
The Lenovo S660 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Lenovo S660 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Lenovo S660 as we use for Lenovo A5S. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Lenovo S660.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Lenovo S660 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo S660
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Lenovo S660
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Lenovo S660
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Lenovo S660 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lenovo S660
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTe
- Os: Android
|Lenovo S660 ROW S029 140228.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Lenovo S660 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Lenovo S660
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Lenovo S660 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Lenovo S660 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Lenovo S660 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Lenovo S660 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Lenovo S660 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Lenovo S660 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.