- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Lenovo K6 Power S233. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power
- Download the Official Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Lenovo K6 Power.
- Now save the file to your phone and rename it to ‘Update.zip‘
- Now Power off your device.
- Boot your phone into the recovery mode.
- Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘
- Now, wait for some time until the installation process complete.
- Your phone will reboot and upgraded to Nougat.
Spread the love