How To Flash Leagoo Z1 Stock ROM Firmware File
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Leagoo Z1. If you have Leagoo Z1 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in a right place, You have to do this by using the Below Tutorial.
How to Flash Firmware on Leagoo Z1:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Leagoo Z1. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Leagoo Z1.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool with Leagoo Z1 you first need to properly install the latest Vcom USB Drivers for Leagoo Z1.
The Benefit Leagoo Z1 Of Stock ROM:
The Leagoo Z1 Stock Firmware shared on this page is Officially released by the company and helps you to recover Leagoo Z1 Phone if you ever got software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue on Leagoo Z1.
Leagoo Z1 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Leagoo Z1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
|Download||LEAGOO Z1 Flash Files.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo Z1:
- Supported Phone: Leagoo Z1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Leagoo Z1 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Leagoo Z1:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.