Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Leagoo Kiicaa Power. If you have Leagoo Kiicaa Power Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in a right place, You have to do this by using the Below Tutorial.
Leagoo Kiicaa Power Nougat Stock Firmware File [ROM]
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Leagoo Kiicaa Power. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Leagoo Kiicaa Power by installing Stock Firmware.
The Benefit Leagoo Kiicaa Power Of Stock ROM:
The Leagoo Kiicaa Power Stock Firmware shared on this page is Officially released by the company and helps you to recover Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone if you ever got software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue on Leagoo Kiicaa Power.
Leagoo Kiicaa Power Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Leagoo Kiicaa Power
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
|Download||LEAGOO KIICAA POWER 20170727 – T592.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo Kiicaa Power:
- Supported Phone: Leagoo Kiicaa Power
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
Instructions to Install Firmware on Leagoo Kiicaa Power:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.