Lava X28 Plus Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
At some point, while using Lava X28 Plus, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Lava X28 Plus firmware. You might need a Lava X28 Plus stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch?
The Lava X28 Plus mobile features a 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display and runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. The device is powered by a Quad core, 1.3 GHz processor paired with 1 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 2600 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has an 8 MP camera.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the X28 Plus Firmware on Lava X28 Plus. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Lava X28 Plus. Some cases, We have bricked our Lava X28 Plus, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Lava X28 Plus lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Lava X28 Plus.
Lava X28 Plus Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use the SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash Files as we use for Lava iris 870. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.
SPD Download Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash Spreadtrum Android Smartphone or Tablet. SPD Download Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom OR Stock Firmware on Spreadtrum Devices. Flash File comes in .zip Format. To use Spd Factory Update tool Flash Stock ROM first need to properly install the latest Spreadtrum Drivers.
The Benefit Of Lava X28 Plus Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lava X28 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Lava X28 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Lava X28 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Lava X28 Plus Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lava X28 Plus
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Pre-requirements to Install Lava X28 Plus Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Lava X28 Plus
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Lava X28 Plus Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Lava X28 Plus Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing Lava X28 Plus Firmware: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Lava X28 Plus Firmware: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to Install Lava X28 Plus Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Lava X28 Plus Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Lava X28 Plus Firmware Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.