Lava X10 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00–inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. Lava X10 price in India starts from Rs. 6,999.
The Lava X10 is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core Media Tek processor and it comes with 3 GB of RAM. The phone packs 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via a micro SD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava X 10 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5–megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lava X10 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2900m Ah removable battery. It measures 142.00 x 70.80 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 133.00 grams.
The Lava X10 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
Lava X10 S008 MT6535 Android 5.1 Official Firmware Sp Flash Tool Files.
Initial Steps to Install Android 5.1 Firmware on Lava X10 S008 MT6535
How To Flash Lava X10 S008
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.