How To Flash Lava Iris X9 Firmware File [ROM]
If you’re looking for the Lava Iris X9 Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Lava Iris X9. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Lava Iris X9. and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Lava Iris X9 Mediatek Based Devices.
The Lava Iris X9 mobile features a 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and runs on Android v5.0 (Lollipop) operating system. The device is powered by Quad-core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7 processor paired with 2 GB of RAM.
As far as the battery is concerned it has 2650 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13 MP camera Back-illuminated sensor (BSI) supporting a resolution of 4128 x 3096 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a Back-illuminated sensor (BSI). Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t.
For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-400 MP2 GPU. Onboard storage is at 16 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 32 GB. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 9 mm slim and weighs 145 grams.
This article contains the Lava Iris X9 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Lava Iris X9 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Lava Iris X9. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Lava Iris X9.
The Advantages Of Lava Iris X9 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lava Iris X9
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Lava Iris X9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Lava Iris X9
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Lava Iris X9 Of Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lava Iris X9
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6582
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Lava Iris X9 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Lava Iris X9
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Lava Iris X9 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Lava Iris X9 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Lava Iris X9 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Lava Iris X9 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Lava Iris X9 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Lava Iris X9 Firmware:
1. Download Lava Iris X9 stock ROM zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Lava Iris X9 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Lava Iris X9 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Lava Iris X9 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Lava Iris X9 Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Lava Iris X9 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.