Lava A44 MT6737M Android 7.0 Official Firmware Flash Files
It appears that the smartphone manufactures nowadays are majorly focusing on the budget category of users. The market today is flooded with a number of options in the budget category. The latest device which adds to the list is the Lava A44.
LAVA International Limited has today launched the Lava A44 for the Indian market. That features a sleek design and is the successor of the company’s previous offering.
This Phone features 4.0 inches, 44.1 cm display screen. For imaging, this smartphone comes enabled with Sharp Click Technology. The device features a 5MP autofocus rear camera and 2MP front camera. Both the front and the rear camera comes with a support Bokeh Mode and flash.
The Lava A44 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with the latest Google Security Patch. So if you are going to hard reset or trying to flash firmware file with Sp Flash Tool. Then this phone stuck on startup and ask you for a previous Google Gmail Account. So if you don’t know the previous Gmail id. Then you need to reset Frp Lock and bypass it.
The easy way to avoid this problem please make sure that you have to remove Google Mail ID from the account section in the setting. After that, you can flash the stock firmware with Sp Flash Tool.
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your MediaTek device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your Phone if you ever got software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash Lava A44 MT6737M Android 7.0 Nougat With Sp Flash Tool:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.