KARA Mega 3 MT6572 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
In case you’ve bricked your Phone or simply Wish to clean install the Stock ROM on KARA Mega 3 then you definitely are in the best place. KARA Mega 3 is based on MTK CPU. To install Stock firmware on KARA Mega 3 Media Tek powered device, you require Flashing Tool known as Sp Flash Tool, Formally also called Smart Phone Flashing Tool. Download the KARA Mega 3 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool, then you can carry out our instructions on setting up the firmware on KARA Mega 3.
The Benefit KARA Mega 3 Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your KARA Mega 3
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade KARA Mega 3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on KARA Mega 3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: KARA Mega 3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6572
- Os: Android 4.4.2
|Download||KARA Mega 3 MT6572 4.4.2.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on KARA Mega 3:
- Supported Phone: KARA Mega 3
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- before going to backup and restore procedure First, we know that What is MTK NVRAM error and why does it come in our smartphones and MTK devices. When we are upgrading Mediatek devices (Micromax, Gionee, Spice etc.) by SP Tool then SP flash Tool ask for two option first firmware upgrade, second Format all + Download or Download only Rom. The firmware upgrade is the safe option for update our KARA Mega 3 but The most of Smartphone user want to install a fresh Firmware, So they have to choose second option Format all + Download Rom.
in some cases, when we using this process you may be lost IMEI number on KARA Mega 3 and get NV RAM error in your Smartphone. In this case, we should know, How to resolve NVRAM error? So here is the solution of this NVRAM error NVRAM WARNING err 0x10 and NVRAM WARNING err = 0x02. As well as you should fix lost IMEI number issue. We are trying to make it easy, firstly we need a rooted phone if your phone is not rooted then find your root guide and root your KARA Mega 3 device.
Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the KARA Mega 3. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your KARA Mega 3.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool with KARA Mega 3 you first need to properly install the latest Vcom USB Drivers for KARA Mega 3.
ADB and Fastboot are the basic utilities if you wish to ROOT, Unlock bootloader or install a custom Recovery like TWRP on KARA Mega 3. Therefore, if you are a developer or perhaps you would like to learn ways to get most out of your KARA Mega 3 as a Developer or a professional user then you definitely should require ADB and Fastboot the standard building blocks for your KARA Mega 3.
I have introduced the KARA Mega 3 One-Click ADB and Fasboot Downloads for Windows that is primarily developed by Snoop05. I must say this a really simple-to-use application and it is such as plug-n-play installation. As a user, you do not need to worry and setup anything manually as this utility is going to be doing everything for you with only one Click.
VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing KARA Mega 3 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Rooting is a procedure for enabling users of KARA Mega 3, tablets and other devices operating the Android phone operating system to get privileged control (called root access) more than different Android subsystems. Because Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android phone allows the same access to admin (superuser) permissions as on Linux or any type of another Unix-like operating system such as FreeBSD or macOS.
Rooting is usually performed with the goal of overcoming restrictions which companies and hardware producers placed on many devices. Therefore, rooting allows the capability (or authorization) to change or switch system applications and controls, run customized applications (“apps”) that need administrator-level permissions, or perform some other functions which are otherwise unavailable to a regular Android user. On Android, rooting may also support the overall removal and replacing the device’s os, generally with a newer release of the current operating system.
How To Root KARA Mega 3
These are the instructions to root KARA Mega 3 using the KingRoot Application on the mobile itself (no need of computer).
Requirements: Your KARA Mega 3 Device should have at least 20 percent of device battery or more to begin the root process.
Step 1: On your Android Device, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download and install KingRoot APK on your Device.
Step 3: Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the KingRoot icon in the Launcher Menu.
Step 4: Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it.
Step 5: Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
Step 6: Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
Step 7: Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your KARA Mega 3 is rooted successfully.
Step 8: Restart your Android Device.
Step 9: Now, you can replace the KingUser and other Chinese application with SuperSU (Chainfire).
IMEI invalid after flashing the stock ROM or firmware flash file is a normal issue that often comes in Media Tek KARA Mega 3 phones. if you facing this issue then don’t worry this is normal and you can repair it by your self. if you search on the internet there are so many tools available that can fix your Invalid IMEI issue. Today I am going to solve KARA Mega 3 invalid IMEI issue with a very simple tool. we will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix KARA Mega 3 Invalid IMEI nulled problem.
How To Repair KARA Mega 3 Invalid IMEI
We will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix KARA Mega 3 Invalid IMEI nulled problem. there is also a chance of unknown baseband issue to check baseband go to your phone setting > about phone > baseband version if there is no version detail and it only says unknown baseband then I recommend you to first flash stock firmware and then come to this page again.
Requirements To Repair KARA Mega 3 Invalid IMEI :
Download Maui META Imei Repair Tool.
Download Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on the PC.
Step 1. Unzip Maui META, install it on the PC then run as Administrator. It should be installed to Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder depending on your PC’s architecture.
Step 2. Wait till the Maui META dashboard appears with a red circle. Under Connection Type, select the option which best describes your device.
Step 3. Click Reconnect at the top–right corner. The color of the circle should start changing between red and green. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) and connect it to the PC without holding any button on the phone.
Step 4. The phone should boot up then get stuck at boot animation. Not to worry, it’s in META mode. The circle should now be yellow in color, indicating that the phone has been successfully detected.
Step 5. In the Get version box, click Get target version to confirm that the phone has been detected. The phone’s details should appear.
Step 6. You can now minimize the Get version box.
Step 7. Click on the drop-down at the top left corner and select IMEI download.
Step 8. The IMEI Download box should pop up. Click on Change NVRAM Database File.
Step 9. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the BPLGUInfo file (often named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**…), select it then click Open.
Step 10. You should see the path to the DB file under NVRAM Database File. Click SIM_1 or SIM_2depending on which you wish to write IMEI to. Now, enter the first 14 digits of the IMEI you wish to write. The digit entered in the CheckSum box will be the 15th digit of the IMEI. Once done, click Download To Flash (If IMEI keeps disappearing after a factory reset then try clicking Upload From Flash instead)
Step 11. Once the IMEI has been successfully written to the selected SIM slot on the phone, you should see a message at the bottom saying Download IMEI to flash successfully.
Step 12. Switch off the phone either by taking out then reinserting the battery or holding the power button till it goes off. Once off, boot up the phone and dial *#06# to confirm that the IMEI was successfully written to the phone.
- You can also use Maui Meta to write Serial Number back to your device by selecting the Barcode option. The Barcode is 63 to 64 characters long. The First 23 characters are the Product Number followed by the Serial Number then other characters.
- To write a Serial Number of 0123456789ABCDEF for example,
- We’ll assume that product number is 11223344556677889900XYZ . Bardcode of 63 characters would then be