If you have a Jivi Prime P390 smartphone and you want Jivi Prime P390 Firmware. To solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article/post.
We will guide for you to install the official Jivi Prime P390 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow.
We have listed the Jivi Prime P390 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Jivi Prime P390.This article contains the Jivi Prime P390 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Jivi Prime P390 mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds.
Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
Jivi Prime P390 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Jivi Prime P390 as we use for Jivi JV jsp.
This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Jivi Prime P390.
The Advantages Jivi Prime P390 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Jivi Prime P390
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Jivi Prime P390 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Jivi Prime P390
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements to Install Jivi Prime P390 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Jivi Prime P390
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Jivi Prime P390 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Jivi Prime P390 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Jivi Prime P390 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Jivi Prime P390 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Jivi Prime P390 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Jivi Prime P390 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Jivi Prime P390 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.