J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F Binary 9 Combination File – J701FXXU9ATH1
A J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination File is a test mode that does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage.
However, a Combination file can recover IMEI, Baseband, or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file, you will lose all features, including call, play games, web history, pictures. Etc.
J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination File – J701FXXU9ATH1
Samsung combination firmware (Samsung factory binary) and Samsung official firmware both are being provided in similar file names with little difference. Samsung combination firmware is being provided for repair purposes at Samsung service and Samsung official firmware for normal usage for Smartphone users.
The Advantages Of J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination File:
- The technician or the developer can fully read and test the equipment of the device and is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device, install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fixe the Root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping the Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination Firmware Details:
|Android version||Android 7 Nougat|
|Date||August / 2020|
Combination File J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Binary 9 Bit 9
|Download||4File||Google Drive||Android File Host|
How To Install J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination File:
Download the Odin and Samsung USB Driver on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin flash tool.
How To Flash Samsung Combination File
1: Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer, then Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination File files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click on the PDA button and select the J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination File.tar file.
9: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process on your Phone.
The once Combination File process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
- Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Combination File“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Combination File on J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 must have a 70–80% charge.