Samsung J400F U2 Combination Firmware is licensed service firmware. You can flash the Samsung J400F U2 with this developer software in order to inspect all hardware features like back camera, front camera, sensors, RAM memory, ROM memory. You may also run a test that gives you the results of the Samsung J400F U2 diagnostics. What’s especially important this special firmware can be used to bypass and remove Factory Reset Protection, Google Account verification or Google Account protection. In the table below we present the list of all Samsung J400F U2 combination firmware that you can download.
A combination file is a test mode does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage. However, Combination file has the ability to recover IMEI, Baseband or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file you will lose all features … including call, play games, web history, pictures. etc.
Samsung J400F U2 Combination Files
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing J400F U2 Combination Files.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Download Odin and run the .exe file.
- Download Samsung Kies and simply install it will set up all drivers.
Related Combination Files:
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Combination Files
- Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A530F Combination Files
- Samsung J600F XXU3ARH5 Combination Files
How To Flash Samsung J400F U2 Combination Files With Odin:
Step 1: Start your Galaxy device in Download Mode.
Step 2: Select the AP or PDA (Odin old) => to where the ROM is ending with * .tar.md5.
Step 3: Wait a while for software to load the ROM. Odin will load successfully when the Message frame is notified as shown above.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the ROM download process.
Step 5: Wait For a minutes later, Odin reports PASS is a successful process, the phone will restart itself.