The iVoomi Me 2 is powered by quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the iVoomi Me 2 packs a 8–megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5–megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The iVoomi Me 2 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 2000mAh non removable battery.
The iVoomi Me 2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Ivoomi i2 Lite MT6739 Android 8.1.0 Official Firmware Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your MediaTek device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash Ivoomi i2 Lite MT6739 Android 8.1.0 With Sp Flash Tool :-
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.