If your iTel S33 mobile has been damaged for any reason. And you want to fix it at home by flashing iTel S33 firmware. So your search on the Internet has ended.
Today I tell you the easy way to flash iTel S33 firmware file. By following which you can make your phone back to work again. Yes. All the following software are free of charge in this article.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the iTel S33 Firmware on iTel S33. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install iTel S33 flash file. Some cases, We have bricked our iTel S33, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime.
Also if you think your iTel S33 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the iTel S33.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the iTel S33 as we use for Qmobile Evok Power Lite. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your iTel S33.
The Advantages iTel S33 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your iTel S33
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To hard reset itel s33
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- You can also use as itel s33 frp reset file and bypass google account.
iTel S33 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: iTel S33
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
Download iTel S33 flash file
To itel s33 frp reset file and bypass google account files.
Pre-requirements to Install iTel S33 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: iTel S33
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take iTel S33 Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current iTel S33 Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup iTel S33 IMEI NVRAM
iTel S33 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- iTel S33 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- iTel S33 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing iTel S33 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You may also like:
- iTel S33 Hard Reset [How To]
- Bypass Gmail Account On iTel S33 [Frp Reset]
- iTel S33 Specification – Features
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install iTel S33 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download iTel S33 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction iTel S33 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.