itel A11 Firmware Flash File [Marshmallow ROM]
This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash itel A11 Firmware. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find itel A11 Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download itel A11 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
The itel A11 is Run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS Powered by the SPD SC7731 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
itel A11 Firmware Flash File [Marshmallow ROM]:
If you are trying to Flash itel A11 Firmware. only drivers as ADB drivers will not help in it. Here we will provide free download for itel A11 firmware. If you are looking forward to how to download and install this itel A11 then read very all the steps.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given umer firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on umer using SPD Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem. To install Stock firmware on umer You need software known as Factory Update Tool. Drivers and then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on umer.
We will use the SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash Files as we use for itel A11 Plus. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.
SPD Download Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash Spreadtrum Android Smartphone or Tablet. SPD Download Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom OR Stock Firmware on Spreadtrum Devices. Flash File comes in .zip Format. To use Spd Factory Update tool Flash Stock ROM first need to properly install the latest Spreadtrum Drivers.
The Benefit Of itel A11 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your itel A11
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade itel A11
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on itel A11
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
itel A11 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: itel A11
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD – SC7731
Pre-requirements to Install Firmware on itel A11:
- Supported Phone: itel A11
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing itel A11 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error wen flashing itel A11 ROM: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to Install Firmware on itel A11:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the itel A11 Firmware .pac file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction itel A11 Firmware Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.