Are you new to the world of Clash Royale? If your answer is “yes”, then not only should you be part of a clan, you would also have to invite your friends to help you in the famous “Clan Wars”.
Although how other players can be invited to join a clan has changed in recent years, doing so is easier than it seems.
In the same way, and so that you do not waste time searching the Internet, here we will explain step by step everything you will have to do to be able to invite someone to your Clash Royale clan.
How to invite someone to a clan in Clash Royale?
In the same way, as with the Party mode, which is now located elsewhere, Supercell decided to move the button that allows you to invite other people to be part of a Clash Royale clan.
If you cannot find it, we advise you to follow each of the steps that we show you below:
- First, you will have to open the Clash Royale game from your mobile.
- Once you have passed the loading screen and you are in the main menu, you must click on the tab called “Clans” (it is located at the bottom right of the screen).
- Then, you must click on the button that has the form of users (top left of the screen).
- A new menu will open, there you will have to click on the tab that says “Clan”.
- Therefore, you must click on the green button called “Invite to the clan”.
- Copy the link and send it to your friends, or use one of the messaging apps that will appear on the screen of your terminal.
It is important to mention that not all members of a clan can invite other people to be part of it since only those who have this rank will be able to access said button:
- How to download Everdale, the new Supercell Game
- Here are the best decks for the Clash Royale Double Elixir
- Best decks to win the Clash Royale Mega Deck Challenge
- 5 best decks for the Clash Royale Super Lava Hound Challenge
If you meet the requirement that we mentioned above, but cannot invite anyone, we advise you to update the game to the latest version or delete the cache that it has stored on your phone.