If you have an Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND smartphone and you want Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware. To solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Stock Firmware on the device.
This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND.
The Intex Infie 3 is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Intex Infie 3 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Intex Infie 3 runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 2000mAh. It measures 140.20 x 66.20 x 10.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 140.00 grams.
The Intex Infie 3 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer.
Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
This article contains the Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND as we use for Intex infine 33. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step-by-step procedure to use the One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND.
The Advantages of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set it up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run the SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off the mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable into the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flashes tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press the volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Intex Infie 3 IV0318ND Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.