The installation of Google Camera was made possible thanks to the developers Arnova8G2 and BSG. The application allows you to take advantage of many features, including Night Sight Portrait Mode, Cinematic Pan, Quick Zoom, and improved Super Res Zoom.
Without further ado let’s go immediately to see how to install the GCam app on Redmi 10.
How to download Google Camera on Redmi 10
As mentioned earlier there are two versions of the application: one was created by Arnova8G2 while the other is managed by BSG.
Both developers have done an excellent job, allowing Redmi 10 owners to use the app without any sort of hassle.
How to install GCam on Redmi 10
While both apps are stable, one might be better than the other. The only way to find out which one works best on your phone is to install both and try them out. To do it:
- Download the apk file from the link reported in the previous point;
- Enter the File Manager or the file manager you usually use;
- Go to the folder where you saved the apk;
- Touch the file and, if asked to authorize the installation of apps from unknown sources, press “Allow”;
- Select “Install” and wait for the process to finish;
- When the app has been installed press “Open”.
How to use Google Camera on Redmi 10
First, make sure you have installed the app correctly on your phone and that it is not crashing.
Go to the app list and tap the Google Camera icon. If the app opens and the camera allows you to take photos and videos, you have successfully installed the GCam application.
Now you can use all the features there. To manage the options start the camera and go to Settings. Here you have the possibility to activate/deactivate the functions and to best configure the GCam.