Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
Pre Requirements To Install Cwm On Samsung Galaxy Core Plus :-
– Having installed the USB drivers on the computer on his computer.
– Odin v3
– file recovery_c_plus.tar From Here
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into download mode by holding the following keys: Volume Down + Home + Power until you see the Android robot. Press the Power button again to enter the Download Mode.
- On your computer, open Odin in administrator mode.
- Connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable. In Odin, the box under ID: COM proof that the yellow color that your mobile is properly detected.
- Click on PDA and select the recovery_c_plus.tar file you downloaded to your computer.
- Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked.
- Start the installation of CWM Recovery by clicking the Start button and wait a few moments.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
- If its a fail, then rename the file … tar.md5 recovery_c in .tar simply.
- Here, the CWM recovery is installed on your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus.
- To restart in recovery: Turn off your phone and press the Home key + Volume Up + Power until you see the recovery menu.
- If you wish to return to the original recovery, you should flash the original STOCK Rom.
Thanks to Kokophile