How To Custom Recovery on LG G PAD 7 v400
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for LG G PAD 7 v400.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Before we start please root you LG G PAD 7 v400 from here.
Download the custom recovery of your choice (and copy into your internal memory) CWM or TWRP TWRP is the most recommended now download, install and open the flashify – here In Flash choose recovery tab image, navigate to where copy the recovery files . unless the .IMG and select the file, tap YUP and then reboot now. Ready already with custom recovery installed.