Google today to start putting the update to android 4.1.2 galaxy s3.
way to install android 4.1.2
- Download the firmware GT-I9300XXELKF here
- Unzip the file you get. Tar.md5: GT-I9300_XEO_I9300XXELKC_I9300OXXELK4_I9300XXELKC.tar.md5.
- Now open Odin v1.85 ( download here ), click PDA, then add the file. tar.md5.
- CAUTION: Make sure the box re-partition is not checked.
- Start by putting out your galaxy s3 and put the Download mode. (Simultaneously press the Power button, Home and Volume Down. When a message appears, confirm by pressing the Volume Up)
- Now connected to your PC (via USB cable) and press start.
- Let Odin work.
- Galaxy s3 will reboot your all alone.