The OnePlus company has officially released the Beta version of Android 11 for OnePlus mobile devices. Do you want to download it? Keep reading that here we explain in a simple way everything you have to do so that you can download and install it on your smartphone.
How to install Android 11 with OxygenOS 11 on your OnePlus mobile
You don’t have to be an Android expert to be able to install OxygenOS 11 on your OnePlus 8 or OnePlus 8 Pro since at the end of the day the procedure you must perform is very similar to the one All you need to do is follow all these steps that we show you here:
- The first thing you should do is enter the OnePlus forum from your OnePlus mobile.
- Once inside the OnePlus forum, you will have to download the Open Beta number 1 of OxygenOS 11. You can download Android 11 for OnePlus 8 by clicking here, or Android 11 for OnePlus 8 Pro here.
- Once you have downloaded the file to your mobile, you must click on File Manager.
- Long press on the file you have downloaded (the update)
- Therefore, you must click on the three small vertical dots that are located at the top right of the screen.
- A menu with different options will be displayed, click on the option that says Cut.
- Click on Internal storage.
- Once you are inside the internal memory of your mobile, you must click on the option that says Paste (located at the top right of the screen).
- Having pasted the file, you will have to click on Settings on your OnePlus mobile.
- Scroll down the screen until you reach the end of it.
- Once you are at the bottom of all the options of the Settings of your OnePlus mobile, you must click on System.
- Click on the option that says System updates.
- Press on the small cogwheel shown on the top right of your screen.
- Click on Local Update.
- Go to the folder where you have saved the update you downloaded, and then select the file in question.
- Click on the red option that says Install Now.
- And, once OxygenOS 11 is installed, you can check if your OnePlus mobile has been updated correctly.
Can Android 11 be installed with OxygenOS 11 on any OnePlus mobile?
At the moment, the update that OnePlus has uploaded to its forum is only compatible with OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro phones. Similarly, and as mentioned by the company, it is expected that as time passes more updates will be added for other OnePlus terminals.
On the other hand, if you have an OnePlus 5, it is important that you know that you can update it to Android 10 since this version of Android has been available to be downloaded simply and quickly for quite some time.