Here is the quick and easy guide to download, install and try immediately Android 11 Beta 1 (with ColorOS 7.2) on Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro.
Android 11 Beta Oppo Find X2 and X2 Pro
Do you have an Oppo Find X2 and X2 Pro smartphone? Are you thinking of buying one of these two devices?
I have great news for you: for a few days, you can download, install, and try the Android 11 Beta on these two smartphones!
It seems incredible, but in record time Oppo has released the Android 11 Beta with ColorOS 7.2 customized interface for their smartphones. And the bravest users can already download and install it.
If you too can not wait to try all the news of Android 11 on your Oppo phone, I would say not to get lost in chat and to start immediately with the installation guide.
Things to Do Before Proceeding
- This update is not intended for ordinary users, but it is a still unstable preview that may contain bugs and other anomalies
- The installation involves a total reset of the phone memory so I recommend you to make a full backup before proceeding
- It is possible to return to the old version of Android easily and quickly
Having said that, let’s start with the actual guide.
In short, it is simply a matter of downloading the firmware and installing it from recovery. Nothing too complex even for novice users.
Download Android 11 Beta firmware for Oppo Find X2 and X2 Pro
These are the links from which you can download the firmware with any file for recovery (rollback):
The steps to follow
After downloading the appropriate file for your model, to install Android 11 Beta 1 you must:
- copy it to the root folder of the phone
- turn off the device
- start it in recovery mode (holding the power button together with the one to lower the volume)
- select “Install from storage”
- select the downloaded file
- Click on “Install” and let it complete without interrupting or turning off the smartphone
- at the end of the installation, a confirmation message will appear and then the phone will restart
Done. It wasn’t difficult, was it?
How to get back to Android 10
As anticipated, if after trying Android 11 on Oppo Find X2 and X2 Pro you do not find yourself well, you can return to Android 10 easily and quickly.
To restore Android 10 with ColorOS 7 you must:
- download the appropriate file
- copy it to the root folder
- open it using the File Manager app
- follow the instructions on the screen
- Again, nothing difficult or complicated.
So, have you tried Android 11 on your Oppo Find X2 and X2 Pro? What do you think of this update? Are you satisfied or not?
Let us know in the comments at the end of the article!
Source: XDA Developers