If you’re looking for the InnJoo X2 Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For InnJoo X2. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick InnJoo X2. and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick InnJoo X2 Mediatek Based Devices.
InnJoo X2 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
This article contains the X2 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your InnJoo X2 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the InnJoo X2 as we use for Innjoo I Three. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your InnJoo X2.
The Advantages InnJoo X2 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your InnJoo X2
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade InnJoo X2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on InnJoo X2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
InnJoo X2 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: InnJoo X2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pre-requirements to Install InnJoo X2 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: InnJoo X2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
InnJoo X2 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- InnJoo X2 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- InnJoo X2 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing InnJoo X2 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install InnJoo X2 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download InnJoo X2 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction InnJoo X2 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.