This article contains the Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Infinix Note 3 X601 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Infinix Note 3 X601 is Run on Android OS Powered by MediaTek MT6753 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Download Infinix Note 3 X601 stock ROM from right here. flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android expertise once more. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the scatter file.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Infinix Note 3 X601 as we use for Infinix Note 3 Pro. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Infinix Note 3 X601.
Download Flashtool is an application make bridge or connection between your Android phone and PC and bu this connection, you can easily flash Android Stock ROM, Pre-Resources files like custom recovery, configure control and other this option you can Format and Hard reset your devices, Load scatter file and connect your devices.
The Benefit Of Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware:
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade or Unbrick Infinix Note 3 X601 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Infinix Note 3 X601 Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Infinix Note 3 X601
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android
|Download||Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware MT6572 .zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware :
- Supported Phone: Infinix Note 3 X601
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Infinix Note 3 X601 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Infinix Note 3 X601 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Infinix Note 3 X601 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware :
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Infinix Note 3 X601 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.