Today I am going to show you how to Flash Hurricane Fire Firmware File. In this guide, we have to use the SP Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Hurricane Fire. And we include the Official link to Download Hurricane Fire Stock ROM and all Needed Files.
Your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
Hurricane Fire is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 processor with a clock frequency of 1.5GHz. The processor is paired with 2GB of RAM while there is 16GB of internal storage onboard. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
Perhaps, one of the most spectacular features on the device is the triple slots for two SIM cards and a microSD card. In this way, you won’t have to sacrifice any of the two SIM slots. Furthermore, the SIM slots both support dual 4G VoLTE.
The device also comes with global LTE bands including Band 20 and so, can be used in several countries around the world.
Anyway, all the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like Hurricane Fire Stock ROM, USB drivers and flash tool that is in it.
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
1. In the first section, we will talk about the Hurricane Fire Firmware (flash file) benefits and link it to download.
2. The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Hurricane Fire Firmware.
3. And in the last part, we will guide you How to flash this Hurricane Fire ROM file,
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Advantages Of Hurricane Fire Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Android.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the Hurricane Fire stock ROM on Hurricane Fire through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Hurricane Fire device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Hurricane Fire Stock ROM Details:
Download Hurricane Fire Flash File:
|Device Supported:||Hurricane Fire|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Os:||Android 7.0 Nougat|
Pre-requirements to Flash Hurricane Fire Stock Firmware File:
- Supported Phone: Hurricane Fire
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Hurricane Fire Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Hurricane Fire Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Hurricane Fire Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Hurricane Fire Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Hurricane Fire.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Hurricane Fire.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Hurricane Fire.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Hurricane Fire must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Flash Hurricane Fire Firmware File:
1. Download Hurricane Fire flash file zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Hurricane Fire USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Hurricane Fire smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Hurricane Fire Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Hurricane Fire Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Hurricane Fire Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.