Huawei Y625 smartphone was launched in July 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels.
The Huawei Y625 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Y625 packs a 8–megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Huawei Y625 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2000mAh non removable battery. It measures 142.00 x 72.60 x 9.60 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 160.00 grams.
The Huawei Y625 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor.
Huawei Y625-U32 Official Stock Firmware Flash Files.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Huawei Y625-U32. Please do not use it on any other options smart phone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Huawei Y625-U32 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash/Update Huawei Y625-U32 With Lenovo Downloader Tool:-
Now, Open QcomDLoader.exe.
Click on Load Button and Select the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded) that you wanted to flash on your device.
Click on Start Button.
Turn Off the Device with Uncheck Fastboot and Press Volume UP or Volume Down Button and Connect the Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
Once your device is detected by the computer, Lenovo Downloader Tool will automatically start the flashing process on your device.
Flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete. And Once flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Qualcomm Device using the Lenovo Downloader Tool.