The specific Huawei Y536a1 Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Huawei Y536a1. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Huawei Y536a1?
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Huawei Y536a1”. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Huawei Y536a1 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Huawei Y536a1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Huawei Y536a1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Huawei Y536a1 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Huawei Y536a1
- Root: Not Rooted
- Huawei Y536 Firmware Y536-A1 Android4.4.3 EMUI2.3 V100R001C45B273 Bolivia Tigo.zip
Pre-requirements to Install Huawei Y536a1 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Huawei Y536a1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Huawei Y536a1 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Huawei Y536a1 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software for as Huawei Y536a1 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of LG phones.
Instructions to Flash Huawei Y536a1 Stock ROM:
1: Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer.
2: Now, Download and install the Handset ProductLine Driver, Handset Driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus Software on your Computer. Alternatively, you can also find the link of all 4 Drivers in the Tool folder aswell.
3: Now, Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
4: Once, Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen.
5: Now, Click on the Browse Button.
6: Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
7: Now, Locate the .xml file from the ‘Stock firmware’ folder.
8: Now, Click on the Next Button.
9: Connect your Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
10: Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the “Stock firmware” Flashing Process.
Once the Stock ROM Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and restart it.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Huawei Y536a1 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on must have a 70–80% charge.