This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Firmware uses Flash files. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find umer Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download umer stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 CAG-L23 Features:
- Processor (Clock): Quad-Core 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Memory (RAM): 1GB, 667MHz
- Internal Storage (ROM): 16GB
- Screen (Size & Type): 5.45 inches HD+ IPS Display
- Camera Overview (Back/Front): 8MP / 5MP
- OS Version: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Firmware Flash File [CAG-L23 MT6737M]:
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 CAG-L23 Firmware on Huawei Y5 Lite 2018. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Huawei Y5 Lite 2018. Some cases, We have bricked our Huawei Y5 Lite 2018, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Huawei Y5 Lite 2018.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 as we use for Leagoo Z9. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Huawei Y5 Lite 2018.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 CAG-L23
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Huawei Y5 Lite 2018
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Huawei Y5 Lite 2018
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Huawei Y5 Lite 2018
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
Pre-requirements to Install Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Huawei Y5 Lite 2018
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.