in this post, we discuss how to flash Huawei y221-U22 firmware file with an sp flash tool using Huawei y221-u22 scatter ROM File. this method is also useful if y221-u22 dead after flash.
How To Flash Huawei Y221-U22 Stock Firmware ROM File
To install the Stock firmware on Huawei Y221-U22 Media-Tek powered device, you require Flashing Tool known as Sp Flash Tool, Formally also called SmartPhone Flashing Tool.
Download the Huawei Y221-U22 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool, then you can carry out our instructions on setting up the firmware on Huawei Y221-U22. If you lost IMEI after flashing firmware is added the method to resolve. Also, the Root method is added.
The Benefit Huawei Y221-U22 Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Y221-U22
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Huawei Y221-U22 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Huawei Y221-U22
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6572
Download Huawei ascend y221-u22 flash file:
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Y221-U22:
- Supported Phone: Huawei Y221-U22
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Huawei Y221-U22 Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Huawei Y221-U22. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Huawei Y221-U22.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or Flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format.
To use the Smartphone Flashing tool with Huawei Y221-U22 you first need to properly install the Latest Vcom USB Drivers for Huawei Y221-U22.
- Huawei Y221-U22 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Huawei Y221-U22 USB driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Huawei Y221-U22 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Huawei Y221-U22:
1. Download Infinity Z501 flash file zip file given above and extract it on your computer.
2. Download Infinity Z501 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Infinity Z501 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Infinity Z501 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Infinity Z501 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Infinity Z501 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
One of the greatest reasons for having Android is simply how easy to customize and flexible it is. Android enables you to use it the way you want to use it, whether it means changing the launcher or making a host of unique automatic features with Tasker. However, for some, that is not enough. That is the reason why most of us will decide to root Android, to get total control over our devices. Or at least near-complete
We will use KingRoot to Root the Huawei Y221-U22. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Root Tool and Root your Huawei Y221-U22.
How To Root Huawei Y221-U22
These are the instructions to root Huawei Y221-U22 using the KingRoot Application on the mobile itself (no need of computer).
Requirements: Your Huawei Y221-U22 Device should have at least 20 percent of device battery or more to begin the root process.
Step 1: On your Android Device, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download and install KingRoot APK on your Device.
Step 3: Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the KingRoot icon in the Launcher Menu.
Step 4: Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it.
Step 5: Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
Step 6: Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
Step 7: Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your Huawei Y221-U22 is rooted successfully.
Step 8: Restart your Android Device.
Step 9: Now, you can replace the KingUser and other Chinese application with SuperSU (Chainfire).
IMEI invalid after flashing the stock ROM or firmware flash file is a normal issue that often comes in Media Tek Huawei Y221-U22 phones. if you facing this issue then don’t worry this is normal and you can repair it by your self. if you search on the internet there are so many tools available that can fix your Invalid IMEI issue. Today I am going to solve Huawei Y221-U22 invalid IMEI issue with a very simple tool. we will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix Huawei Y221-U22 Invalid IMEI nulled problem.
We will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix Huawei Y221-U22 Invalid IMEI nulled problem. there is also a chance of unknown baseband issue to check baseband go to your phone setting > about phone > baseband version if there is no version detail and it only says unknown baseband then I recommend you to first flash stock firmware and then come to this page again.
Requirements To Repair Huawei Y221-U22 Invalid IMEI :
Download Maui META Imei Repair Tool.
Download Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on the PC.
Step 1. Unzip Maui META, install it on the PC then run as Administrator. It should be installed to Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder depending on your PC’s architecture.
Step 2. Wait till the Maui META dashboard appears with a red circle. Under Connection Type, select the option which best describes your device.
Step 3. Click Reconnectat the top–right corner. The color of the circle should start changing between red and green. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) and connect it to the PC without holding any button on the phone.
Step 4. The phone should boot up then get stuck at boot animation. Not to worry, its in META mode. The circle should now be yellow in color, indicating that the phone has been successfully detected.
Step 5. In the Get version box, click Get target version to confirm that the phone has been detected. The phone’s details should appear.
Step 6. You can now minimize the Get version box.
Step 7. Click on the drop-down at the top left corner and select IMEI download.
Step 8. The IMEI Download box should pop up. Click on Change NVRAM Database File.
Step 9. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the BPLGUInfo file (often named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**…), select it then click Open.
Step 10. You should see the path to the DB file under NVRAM Database File. Click SIM_1 or SIM_2depending on which you wish to write IMEI to. Now, enter the first 14 digits of the IMEI you wish to write. The digit entered in the CheckSum box will be the 15th digit of the IMEI. Once done, click Download To Flash (If IMEI keeps disappearing after a factory reset then try clicking Upload From Flash instead)
Step 11. Once the IMEI has been successfully written to the selected SIM slot on the phone, you should see a message at the bottom saying Download IMEI to flash successfully.
Step 12. Switch off the phone either by taking out then reinserting the battery or holding the power button till it goes off. Once off, boot up the phone and dial *#06# to confirm that the IMEI was successfully written to the phone.
- You can also use Maui Meta to write Serial Number back to your device by selecting the Barcode option. The Barcode is 63 to 64 characters long. The First 23 characters are the Product Number followed by the Serial Number then other characters.
- To write a Serial Number of 0123456789ABCDEF for example,
- We’ll assume that product number is 11223344556677889900XYZ . Bardcode of 63 characters would then be
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|