The specific Huawei Nova 3e Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Huawei Nova 3e. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
How To Flash Huawei Nova 3e Stock Firmware File
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Huawei Nova 3e”. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Huawei Nova 3e
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- if your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Pre-requirements to Install Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Huawei Nova 3e
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Huawei Nova 3e Full Backup
Before going to install Huawei Nova 3e stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Huawei Nova 3e Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Huawei Nova 3e Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software for as Huawei Nova 3e Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of LG phones.
Instructions to Flash Huawei Nova 3e Stock ROM:
1: Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer.
2: Now, Download and install the Handset ProductLine Driver, Handset Driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus Software on your Computer. Alternatively, you can also find the link of all 4 Drivers in the Tool folder as well.
3: Now, Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
4: Once, Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen.
5: Now, Click on the Browse Button.
6: Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
7: Now, Locate the .xml file from the ‘ANE-LX2JC111E15R1P6B115-SP90 ANE-L02JC111E15R1P6B115-SP90 (188.8.131.52) JP‘ folder.
8: Now, Click on the Next Button.
9: Connect your Huawei Nova 3e Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
10: Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the “Huawei Nova 3e Stock firmware” Flashing Process.
Once the Huawei Nova 3e Stock ROM Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and restart it.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Huawei Nova 3e Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Huawei Nova 3e must have a 70–80% charge.
Huawei Nova 3e Stock ROM Details:
|Model:||Huawei Nova 3e ANE-LX2J|
|Tool Supported:||Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software|
|Os Ver:||Android 9.0 EMUI: 9.1 Version: 184.108.40.206|
|ANE-LX2JC111E15R1P6B115-SP90 ANE-L02JC111E15R1P6B115-SP90 (220.127.116.11) JP|